Serving as a voting member of the Foundation’s Board, the Undergraduate Director is the link between the Foundation’s staff and Board and the main population it serves. The Director provides feedback on programs, guidance on future programs and assists with the fundraising efforts of the Foundation. The UG Director should have attended at least one of Triangle’s educational programs, be a member of a chapter in good standing, willing to promote the Foundation to various audiences and support its efforts as a member of the President’s Men giving society.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend all meetings and be an active participant of the Foundation Board: 2 face-to-face meetings a year (departing on Thursday evening/Friday morning and returning home on Sunday) and 2 conference calls. All expenses covered by the Foundation.
- Call, as needed, donors to the Foundation thanking them for their support.
- Communicate via email and personal hand written notes to Foundation donors thanking them for their support.
- Attend the Scobie Leadership School or National Convention in July and the Triangle Leadership & Training Weekend in January as a representative of the Foundation. During such time promoting the Foundation and the President’s Men Program to the attendees. All expenses covered by the Foundation.
- Assist Foundation staff as needed in the fundraising process such as attending special events and meetings, writing custom letters, developing communication materials on the Foundation programs and thanking donors.
- Be a member of and assist the staff with marketing and solicitation of undergraduates as members of the President’s Men.
- Take an active role on Foundation Committees as directed by the Chairman.
- Assist the President & Nominations Committee in recruiting future undergraduate members of the Board.
- Undergraduate student and Triangle member in good standing for the entire 2017-2018 school year.
- Above average GPA
- Ability to articulate the Foundation’s case for support so that individuals understand it’s vision/mission/goals.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and written skills.
- Must be willing to travel on behalf of the Foundation (at Foundation’s expense).
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Scott Bova, President at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2017.