In an effort to more accurately reflect the accomplishments of our chapters, colonies, active, and alumni members we have completely redesigned our National Award structure.
For 2017 chapters and colonies will be able to apply online for a total of nine awards. Chapters and colonies may apply for any and all awards that they feel they are competitive for. We encourage all chapters/colonies who received a “green rating” from the Pyramid to apply for each award.
National Chapter Awards include:
- Chapter of the Year
- Outstanding Chapter Operations
- Outstanding Recruitment & Retention by a Chapter
- National Involvement by a Chapter
- The Kahlert Academic Achievement Awards
- Outstanding Risk Reduction & Education
- Outstanding Campus Involvement
- Outstanding Philanthropy & Service by a Chapter
- Most Improved Chapter of the Year (starting 2018)
In addition to National Chapter Awards, we have created National Individual Awards. We felt that it was important to recognize the accomplishments of our individual active and alumni members. Individuals may self-nominate, or nominate another candidate. You may also apply for any and all awards.
National Individual Awards include:
- Chapter President of the Year
- Senior of the Year
- Brother of the Year
- Executive Board Member of the Year
- Chapter Advisor of the Year
- Outstanding Engineer, Architect, Scientist
- Living Your Values Award (Active or Alumnus)
- Outstanding Philanthropy & Service by an individual
- Triangle’s Founder’s Award (Alumnus)
Applications are due June 1 and can be found at the links below. If you have any questions, please contact Director of Education & Communication, Ariel Tarosky at email@example.com