320 E. Maxwell
Lexington, KY, 40508
In February 1920 a group of students at the University of Kentucky came together to form the Kentucky Engineering Fraternity in hopes to one day become a chapter of Triangle Fraternity. After sufficient growth and support from the current Triangle chapters, on October 31, 1920 the Kentucky Chapter of Triangle fraternity was installed with fifteen charter members. In the early 1980s the Kentucky chapter fell on hard times, eventually closing their doors in 1983. However, in the 2005 after a successful chapter re-colonization through Triangle HQ and local alumni efforts the chapter re-installed as the Kentucky Chapter of Triangle and and is once again a thriving chapter.