Michigan State

Founded: 1953

Installed: January 8, 1955

Address
242 N. Harrison Rd.
East Lansing, MI 48823

Contact
Website: http://www.msutriangle.org/
Phone: (517) 332-3563

History
In 1954 Triangle National Council visited Michigan State University to meet with members of the locally established MSC Triangle Club.  The MSC Club was founded in 1953 when the Michigan State Engineering Council decided Triangle would be an asset to the college.  Following a successful visit a chapter house was purchased on the Michigan State campus in East Lancing, MI and in winter of 1955 Triangle Fraternity granted a charter to the new Michigan State Chapter of Triangle.