Rose Tech

Rose Hulman

Founded: December 10, 1966
Installed: May 4, 1968

Address
5500 Wabash Ave
Terre Haute, IN 47803

Contact
Website: http://www.rose-hulman.edu/Users/groups/TriangleFraternity/
Phone: (812) 877-1908

History
At the 1965 convention Rose Polytechnic Institute was designated was designated as a possible target for expansion. The president of the Institute, Dr. John Logan had become acquainted with Triangle while at Northwestern and approached a Triangle alumni and Electrical Engineering professor at Rose about bringing Triangle there.  However, as these conversations transpired a group of engineering students had already approached Triangle National Headquarters about starting a Triangle chapter on campus.  As no fraternity had come to Rose in 40 years, negotiations with the IFC and faculty committee took time. However, on December 10, 1966, the group was established.  Less than two years later Rose Tech was installed as a chapter of Triangle Fraternity on May 4, 1968 with 52 charter members.