University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
519 Landfair Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024
In the summer of 1956, under the leadership of the Southern California Alumni Association, a group of four men was organized at UCLA. After several months of existence the UCLA Colony had steadily grown and become large enough to receive official University recognition in January 9, 1957. In the winter of that year the UCLA Colony had established a strong foothold on campus and in the Greek community and was rewarded by chartering as the UCLA Chapter of Triangle Fraternity in the winter of 1957. The UCLA Triangle Chapter was Triangle’s first chapter established in the state of the California and has gone on to be instrumental in the colonizations and installations of Triangle’s University of California, Irvine (UCI), California Polytechnic University, Pomona (CPP), University of California, San Diego (UCSD), and University of California, Berkeley (Cal) chapters.