National Convention 2017
– Save the Date: July 19-23, 2017 –
Since 1909 Triangle brothers have come together at regular intervals for Triangle Fraternity’s National Convention. Brothers send at least two undergraduate and one alumni delegate to Convention in order to discuss the future of Triangle Fraternity, review the organization’s legislation, recognize distinguished undergrads, alumni, and volunteers, distribute national awards, and swear in Triangle’s National Council. National Convention also offers many educational sessions based on the principles of leadership, networking, etiquette, and professional development.
Location & Accommodations
The 2017 National Convention will take place at the Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park, AZ, located just west of Glendale, AZ. Click here to visit The Wigwam’s website and learn more about the property.
Address: 300 E Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Phone: (623) 935-3811
Interested in Hosting an Alumni Reunion?
National Convention is a great opportunity for brothers to reunite and spend time catching up. If you are interested in hosting an alumni reunion at the 2017 National Convention, please contact Mike Fouts at email@example.com.
Call for Programs
Educational sessions are one of the hallmark’s at our National Convention. As a program presenter, you have the opportunity to share your expertise, make connections, and positively impact the conference and ultimately the Triangle membership at-large.
If you are interested in submitting a program proposal for the 2017 National Convention, please review the instructions below.
Review the Call For Programs Information Packet before submitting a program proposal.
Call for Programs Applications are due Friday, March 31st, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. EST. Click to submit your program.
- Conference presenters will receive travel accommodations, one night’s stay, and a honorarium.
- Presenters are responsible for making their own handouts. We are not able to do any on-site copying for presenters.
- We will notify selected presenters of their assignments in April 2017. This will give you time in which to prepare your handouts and final AV requests.
Audio Visual Requests
Audio Visual equipment is sometimes a necessity to enhance program presentations, but these costs can add up quickly and are expensive rentals. Please consider carefully what AV you will actually use for your session and consider the impact of utilizing AV before requesting it. Thank you for helping us keep Convention registration costs at a reasonable rate by helping us control AV costs.
- We have a very limited number of LCD projectors available to our presenters that will be available on a first come/first serve basis
- If you have the ability, please consider traveling with your own LCD
- If you would like items like adapters, special cables, portable stereos, etc. you will need to bring your own
Triangle appreciates and values presenter time, talents, and expertise. Please give consideration to presenting proposals; you’ll have a great time in the process.
Feel free to contact Ariel Tarosky, Director of Education & Communications for logistics or overall Convention information. Ready to submit your program? Click here.
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) are provided below. Additional transportation options to be published closer to event date.
Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)