When should I arrive?
Driving | All participants should plan to arrive no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, January 13. This will allow you enough time to get settled and be ready for the opening session at 5:30 pm.
Flying – Travel Scholarship | All flights have been scheduled to land with plenty of time to greet you and get you to the camp for dinner.
Flying – Self-booked Ticket | Please schedule your flight to arrive between 11:30am and 4:30pm. If your flight arrives after 4:30pm we cannot guarantee a complementary airport shuttle pick-up. Email your itinerary to Gary Ballinger at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know when to pick you up.
Indianapolis is in the Eastern time zone.
Are meals provided?
Yes! You will have dinner Friday through brunch Sunday. If you didn’t indicate a special dietary need using the online registration form, please email your need to Ariel Tarosky (email@example.com) as soon as possible. We will work with our caterer to ensure your dietary need is met.
If you’re flying to Indianapolis Friday, January 13th . . .
To help us identify you at the airport please wear a Triangle shirt, sweatshirt, or hat so it’s visible.
If you arrive prior to 2:00 pm, please feel free to visit the restaurants located on Concourses A and B in the dinning area outside security. The LTW Triangle shuttle will depart from the doors outside Baggage Claim #6 (take the escalator down to the baggage claim hall, turn right, last baggage claim). The shuttle will run between 2:00-5:00 pm. Please take the first available shuttle.
We will provide ground transportation roughly every 60 minutes from the airport to the camp starting at 2:00pm. Be on the lookout for the shuttle (white 16 passenger van marked with a Triangle-T).
The shuttle driver will be unable to come inside and let you know the van has arrived so please be on the lookout!
Those who applied for a travel scholarship and received confirmation please double check the Travel Itinerary in the confirmation packet you received via email (to be sent no later than January 9, 2016 ). If your name does not appear on the Travel Itinerary please email Gary Ballinger at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine why.
Attention attendees who have made their own personal travel arrangements!!!
Brothers who made their own travel arrangements need to email their flight itinerary to Gary Ballinger at email@example.com. This information is needed to ensure there is space for you and your belongings on the airport shuttle to and from the Jameson Camp. Failure to do so may result with individuals having to make personal transportation arrangements.
If you’re driving to Indianapolis, Friday January 13th . .
For DIRECTIONS, go to http://www.jamesoncamp.org/map-and-directions/
When you arrive at the Jameson Camp, follow the signs to the Triangle Fraternity Parking area. Once you’ve parked, follow the signs to Check-In in the Jameson Center (the largest building to the left as you walk from the parking lot to the camp site). Registration will be from 4:00-5:30 pm inside the Jameson Center.
Indianapolis is in the Eastern Time Zone. Check the weather forecast and allow extra time if snowing. Please drive safely!
When does LTW wrap up on Sunday?
The Leadership & Training Weekend concludes at 1:00 pm. All attendees are expected to stay for the duration of the event. We will be offering an optional tour of the Triangle Fraternity National Headquarters following the program.
Will we have free time to leave the camp?
No. Once you are on-site you are at the camp for the duration of the event. The schedule is designed to provide you with quality programming in a condensed period of time.
What do we bring?
- Linens, blankets, pillows, or sleeping bag – we will not provide these, you must bring your own sleeping materials
- Warm clothes (buildings are heated, but you’ll be walking outside between sessions)
- Warm sleeping clothes (cabins are heated, but they are cabins…drafty)
- Financial Workshop Participants: bring copies of your Active Organization’s budget and your laptop
- Member Education Forum Participants: Bring your laptop
- Towel for shower
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, toothbrush, etc.)
- Shower shoes (flip-flops)
- Medicine (if applicable)
- Dress code is casual: jeans and sweatshirts are fine
- Any Triangle t-shirts you want to trade with others
- Pen, paper
- Any recruitment / marketing materials you want to share
- Cash or credit card to purchase Triangle merchandise, or join the President’s Men
What NOT to bring!
- Alcohol or other illegal substances. This is an alcohol-free event. Alcohol or other illegal substances are not permitted, even en route to the camp. Violators of this policy will not be permitted to participate and will be sent home immediately at their own expense. Additionally, the Alumni President and Dean of Students will be contacted.
- Camp policies prohibit firearms on premise.